Tomoko Tsukui, a leading expert in eraser stamps, unveiled the technique taught in a super popular classroom for the first time!
A lot of plates that were only available in the classroom!
● Since the basics are explained from the beginning, even beginners can start immediately while looking at this book.
● Convenient because popular designs are organized by motif and scene.
● There are 730 recorded designs. You can imitate the work you long for just by tracing, and you can also make fun miscellaneous goods.
The design has a difficulty mark, so you can gradually step up from simple ones.
● Carefully explain the points of how to carve an eraser, apply ink, and press a stamp with photos.
● Easily enhance your sense of seasonal greeting cards, New Year’s cards, birthday cards, etc.
Bookmarks, memos, one-stroke paper, paper bags, wrapping paper, labels, gift bags, pocket bags, etc.
Original goods that please the other party and my stamp that you can mark yourself are also useful.
- Release Date:
- June, 2018
Eraser Hanko Artist.
Born in Saitama prefecture. She started carving erasers as a hobby at the age of 15, and after graduating from the Faculty of Human Relations at Wako University, she started making custom-made eraser stamps under the name of “Shokado” in 2003.
Communicate how to enjoy the eraser stamp through media appearances, books, and workshops. She is active in a wide range of fields such as print exhibitions and mural productions in Japan and overseas.
Tomoko Tsukui’s Books
eraser stamp of Japanese annual events by Tomoko Tsukui¥1,540
Buddhist motif eraser stamp by Tomoko Tsukui¥1,760
The first eraser stamp by Tomoko Tsukui¥1,540
Greetings with a Buddha eraser stamp by Tomoko Tsukui¥1,540
New Year’s card with an eraser stamp – Japanese Zodiac, cat and lucky charm¥1,650
Tomoko Tsukui’s Eraser Hanko Lesson¥1,540
Flower eraser stamp motif 153 by Tomoko Tsukui¥1,540